Flavored with fresh Oregano, tastes herbaceous and green our Oregano Balsamic Vinegar complements salad and meats. Pairs well with Garlic, Basil, Blood Orange, Chipotle and Tuscan Herb oil. Great on a Caprese salad, drizzle over mozzarella cheese, vegetables or fresh fruit.
Chipotle and Oregano Redskins
- 1 lb redskin potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes/pieces
- 1 Onion, red or Vidalia, sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp Old World Olive Press Black Currant Balsamic (can substitute 18 Year Traditional)
- 1/4 c Old World Olive Press Oregano Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 c Old World Olive Press Chipotle EVOO
- 1 Tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
Caramelize onions with balsamic vinegar in frying pan. Boil or roast potato cubes until done (firm), drain well. Add all of the cooked potatoes and remaining ingredients to the frying pan. Cook on low heat and stir until the potatoes are coated with the oil and balsamic and the onions are distributed evenly.