Arbequina Central Valley
Old World Creamy Vinegrette
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil (Arbequina works great!)
- 3 tablespoons or more good white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sour cream, yogurt or mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small shallot cut into chunks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Combine all ingredients except shallot in a blender and turn on machine; a creamy emulsion will form within 30 seconds. Taste and add vinegar a teaspoon or two at a time until balance tastes right to you. Add shallot and turn machine on and off a few times until shallot is minced within dressing.
Prep Time: 5 minutes