This oil has a wonderful smokey flavor of roasted Jalapenos. Gentle heat, not too spicy our Chipotle Olive Oil compliments Seafood, salad, soup, and meats. Pairs well with Fig, Pineapple, 18 Yr Traditional, Oregano, Sicilian Lemon, and Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegars.
Chipotle and Oregano Redskins
- 1 lb redskin potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes/pieces
- 1 Onion, red or Vidalia, sliced thinly
- 2 Tbsp Old World Olive Press Black Currant Balsamic (can substitute 18 Year Traditional)
- 1/4 c Old World Olive Press Oregano Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 c Old World Olive Press Chipotle EVOO
- 1 Tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Sea salt to taste
Caramelize onions with balsamic vinegar in frying pan. Boil or roast potato cubes until done (firm), drain well. Add all of the cooked potatoes and remaining ingredients to the frying pan. Cook on low heat and stir until the potatoes are coated with the oil and balsamic and the onions are distributed evenly.
Old World Fajitas
- Lean cut of steak or chicken
- Old World Olive Press Garlic EVOO
- Old World Olive Press Persian Lime EVOO
- 1 Onion, medium
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Green, Red and Yellow Bell Peppers
- 3-4 Tomatos
- Old World Olive Press Chipolte Olive Oil
Rub meat with garlic and lime oil oil. Heat additional garlic and lime oil in skillet, and saute’ onion and bay leaf until onion begins to soften. Add peppers and cook until softened. Turn off heat and add tomatos. Slice meat into strips, add vegetables, meat and any other seasonings to tortillas.