The full flavor of fresh garlic makes this fused olive oil a winner for most any food. Garlic Olive Oil complements salad, bread, meat, seafood, pasta, and vegetables. Blend with Basil Oil for a softer flavor. Mix with 18-year Aged Balsamic and pour on pizza. Mix in with mashed potatoes, or drizzle on steaks before grilling. Pairs with almost any balsamic vinegar.
Old World Fajitas
- Lean cut of steak or chicken
- Old World Olive Press Garlic EVOO
- Old World Olive Press Persian Lime EVOO
- 1 Onion, medium
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Green, Red and Yellow Bell Peppers
- 3-4 Tomatos
- Old World Olive Press Chipolte Olive Oil
Rub meat with garlic and lime oil oil. Heat additional garlic and lime oil in skillet, and saute’ onion and bay leaf until onion begins to soften. Add peppers and cook until softened. Turn off heat and add tomatos. Slice meat into strips, add vegetables, meat and any other seasonings to tortillas.
Artichoke Pesto with Garlic Oil
- 1 can of artichoke hearts (not marinated)
- 1 cup packed fresh basil
- 1-1/4 cup Old World Olive Press GARLIC EVOO
- 1 tbsp Romano cheese, and Parmesan cheese
Remove all leaves from artichokes and cut into quarters. Blend artichoke hearts, basil and garlic olive oil in food processor. Transfer to a bowl and season with sea salt andfresh ground pepper to taste. Toss with pasta. Add meat or mushrooms for a variation.